is a handy utility program for making searching for torrents just a bit easier by displaying results from btjunkie.org
in a nice and easy-to-use list.
Limitations On Use
- Auto-update keeps you current with the latest changes and fixes.
- Automatically move downloaded torrents to a specified output directory (good for bittorrent clients that monitor a specific folder, like uTorrent).
- Automatically launch downloaded torrents.
- Know which torrent files you already have in your downloaded folder through automatic highlighting.
- Minimize-to-tray option to keep the utility handy at all times.
- Results highlighting lets you know if a torrent is well or poorly seeded or if it has negative comments left about it.
- Right-click to open torrent details -- useful for reading comments and manual control.
- Search through multiple pages of torrents at once.
- Sort and group torrents for quickly finding the one you're looking for.
This download is freeware. All features of this program are available for all to use freely.
I maintain no liability or warranty for the use of this program in any situation.
to download TorrentFetcher
version 1.03 (510 KB).